- J. R. Spitzner, I. K. Chung, M. T. Muller:
Eukaryotic topoisomerase II preferentially cleaves alternating purine- pyrimidine repeats.
- M. C. Wilkinson, D. P. Cooper, C. Southan, P. M. Potter, G. P. Margison:
Purification to apparent homogeneity and partial amino acid sequence of rat liver O6-alkylguanine-DNA-alkyltransferase.
- B. Rydberg, J. Hall, P. Karran:
Active site amino acid sequence of the bovine O6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase.
- H. Th. Marc Timmers, G. J. Pronk, J. L. Bos, A. J. van der Eb:
Analysis of the rat JE gene promoter identifies an AP-1 binding site essential for basal expression but not for TPA induction.
- J. Hansson, L. Grossman, T. Lindahl, R. D. Wood:
Complementation of the xeroderma pigmentosum DNA repair synthesis defect with Escherichia coli UvrABC proteins in a cell-free system.
- Brian S. Sproat, B. Beijer, A. Iribarren:
New synthetic routes to protected purine 2'-O-methylriboside-3'-O- phosphoramidites using a novel alkylation procedure.
- Barbara Neupert, N. A. Thompson, C. Meyer, Lukas C. Kühn:
A high yield affinity purification method for specific RNA-binding proteins: isolation of the iron regulatory factor from human placenta.
- S. J. Courtois, Daniel A. Lafontaine, F. P. Lemaigre, S. M. Durviaux, G. G. Rousseau:
Nuclear factor-I and activator protein-2 bind in a mutually exclusive way to overlapping promoter sequences and trans-activate the human growth hormone gene.
- José L. Oliver, A. Marin, J. M. Martinez-Zapater:
Chloroplast genes transferred to the nuclear plant genome have adjusted to nuclear base composition and codon usage.
- P. E. Montandon, E. Stutz:
Structure and expression of the Euglena gracilis nuclear gene coding for the translation elongation factor EF-1 alpha.
- C. J. Noren, S. J. Anthony-Cahill, D. J. Suich, K. A. Noren, M. C. Griffith, Peter G. Schultz:
In vitro suppression of an amber mutation by a chemically aminoacylated transfer RNA prepared by runoff transcription.
- A. Garcia, Richard Giegé, J. P. Behr:
New photoactivatable structural and affinity probes of RNAs: specific features and applications for mapping of spermine binding sites in yeast tRNA(Asp) and interaction of this tRNA with yeast aspartyl-tRNA synthetase.
- M. Baer, T. W. Nilsen, C. Costigan, S. Altman:
Structure and transcription of a human gene for H1 RNA, the RNA component of human RNase P.
- S. Firek, C. Read, D. R. Smith, Tom Moss:
Point mutation analysis of the Xenopus laevis RNA polymerase I core promoter.
- James W. Brown, G. Feix:
A functional splice site in the 5' untranslated region of a zein gene.
- E. Bieth, C. Gabus, J. L. Darlix:
A study of the dimer formation of Rous sarcoma virus RNA and of its effect on viral protein synthesis in vitro.
- F. G. Barr, S. Rajagopalan, M. W. Lieberman:
Analysis of the rearrangements associated with carcinogen-induced activation of the hamster thymidine kinase gene.
- J. Jurka:
Novel families of interspersed repetitive elements from the human genome.
- Stephen C. Ogg, Philip Anderson, Marvin P. Wickens:
Splicing of a C. elegans myosin pre-mRNA in a human nuclear extract.
- G. P. Dimri, H. K. Das:
Cloning and sequence analysis of gyrA gene of Klebsiella pneumoniae.
- J. C. Hanvey, M. Shimizu, R. D. Wells:
Site-specific inhibition of EcoRI restriction/modification enzymes by a DNA triple helix.
- A. E. Pritchard, C. L. Sable, S. E. Venuti, D. J. Cummings:
Analysis of NADH dehydrogenase proteins, ATPase subunit 9, cytochrome b, and ribosomal protein L14 encoded in the mitochondrial DNA of Paramecium.
- A. E. Pritchard, J. J. Seilhamer, R. Mahalingam, C. L. Sable, S. E. Venuti, D. J. Cummings:
Nucleotide sequence of the mitochondrial genome of Paramecium.
- M. Ohshima, N. Harada, M. Matsuoka, Y. Ohashi:
The nucleotide sequence of pathogenesis-related (PR) 1b protein gene of tobacco.
- M. Ohshima, N. Harada, M. Matsuoka, Y. Ohashi:
The nucleotide sequence of pathogenesis-related (PR) 1c protein gene of tobacco.
- D. Mengin-Lecreulx, J. van Heijenoort:
Nucleotide sequence of the murD gene encoding the UDP-MurNAc-L-Ala-D- Glu synthetase of Escherichia coli.
- H. Sasaki, A. Kuroiwa:
The nucleotide sequence of the cDNA encoding a chicken Deformed family homeobox gene, Chox-Z.
- M. K. Gulov, T. N. Ulmasov, K. A. Aliev, V. M. Andrianov, E. S. Piruzian:
Nucleotide sequence of the chloroplast rbcL gene from cotton Gossypium hirsutum.
- T. N. Ulmasov, M. K. Gulov, K. A. Aliev, V. M. Andrianov, E. S. Piruzian:
Nucleotide sequences of the chloroplast psbA and trnH genes from cotton Gossypium hirsutum.
- K. H. Yoon, M. Y. Pack:
Nucleotide sequence of the Zymomonas mobilis alcohol dehydrogenase II gene.
- D. Thierry, M. D. Cave, K. D. Eisenach, J. T. Crawford, J. H. Bates, B. Gicquel, J. L. Guesdon:
IS6110, an IS-like element of Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex.
- J. S. Miles, A. W. McLaren, F. J. Gonzalez, C. R. Wolf:
Alternative splicing in the human cytochrome P450IIB6 gene: use of a cryptic exon within intron 3 and splice acceptor site within exon 4.
- M. Tropschug:
Nucleotide sequence of the gene coding for cyclophilin/peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase of Neurospora crassa.
- J. G. Bishop, V. G. Corces:
The nucleotide sequence of a Drosophila melanogaster enolase gene.
- D. J. Kaplan, C. H. Duncan:
Novel short interspersed repeat in human DNA.
- B. J. Roessler, G. Bell, S. Heidler, S. Seino, M. Becker, T. D. Palella:
Cloning of two distinct copies of human phosphoribosylpyrophosphate synthetase cDNA.
- S. R. Mayes, J. Barber:
Nucleotide sequence of the psbH gene of the cyanobacterium Synechocystis 6803.
- H. Neumann, W. Zillig:
The TTV1-encoded viral protein TPX: primary structure of the gene and the protein.
- T. C. McGuire, P. A. Lacy, K. I. O'Rourke:
cDNA sequence of the env gene of a pathogenic equine infectious anemia lentivirus variant.
- B. Morris, L. Coates, S. Lowe, K. Richardson, P. Eddy:
Nucleotide sequence of the infectious cloned DNA components of African cassava mosaic virus (Nigerian strain).
- D. E. Hill, R. Aldape, J. D. Rozzell:
Nucleotide sequence of a cyclodextrin glucosyltransferase gene, cgtA, from Bacillus licheniformis.
- Derk J. Bergsma, Daniel Sylvester:
A Chinese hamster ovary cyclophilin cDNA sequence.
- G. Cathala, C. Brunel:
Use of n-butanol for efficient recovery of minute amounts of small RNA fragments and branched nucleotides from dilute solutions.
- T. Matsushima, G. S. Getz, S. C. Meredith:
Primary structure of guinea pig apolipoprotein E.
- D. Becker:
Binary vectors which allow the exchange of plant selectable markers and reporter genes.
- Piero Carninci, S. Gustincich, S. Bottega, C. Patrosso, G. Del Sal, Guidalberto Manfioletti, C. Schneider:
A simple discontinuous buffer system for increased resolution and speed in gel electrophoretic analysis of DNA sequence.
- M. I. Lerman, G. M. Glenn, L. Daniel, F. Latif, S. Hosoe, H. Brauch, K. Hampsch, J. Delisio, M. Orcutt, B. Zbar:
A new polymorphic probe on chromosome 3p: lambda LIB28-77 (D3S169E).
- O. de la Calle, J. Yague, A. Gaya, M. Romero, J. Vives:
Biallelic Bgl II DNA polymorphism of the human p53 oncogene.
- T. L. McGee, G. S. Cowley, D. W. Yandell, T. P. Dryja:
Detection of the XbaI RFLP within the retinoblastoma locus by PCR.
- G. A. Ferns, R. Ross:
StyI RFLP of the human platelet derived growth factor (PDGF) A-chain gene.
- S. C. Elbein, L. Sorensen:
MspI and SstI RFLPs at the human insulin receptor locus on chromosome 19.
Copyright © Sun May 17 00:14:59 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- L. Marechal-Drouard, P. Guillemaut, A. Cosset, M. Arbogast, F. Weber, J. H. Weil, A. Dietrich:
Transfer RNAs of potato (Solanum tuberosum) mitochondria have different genetic origins.
- H. Shibuya, M. Yoneyama, Y. Nakamura, H. Harada, M. Hatakeyama, S. Minamoto, T. Kono, T. Doi, R. White, T. Taniguchi:
The human interleukin-2 receptor beta-chain gene: genomic organization, promoter analysis and chromosomal assignment.
- Y. Chu, T. S. Huang, M. T. Hsu:
P1 nuclease defines a subpopulation of active SV40 chromatin - a new nuclease hypersensitivity assay.
- P. Surdej, C. Got, R. Rosset, R. Miassod:
Supragenic loop organization: mapping in Drosophila embryos, of scaffold-associated regions on a 800 kilobase DNA continuum cloned from the 14B-15B first chromosome region.
- W. B. Mattes:
Lesion selectivity in blockage of lambda exonuclease by DNA damage.
- J. J. Perez, J. Portugal:
Molecular modelling study of changes induced by netropsin binding to nucleosome core particles.
- K. A. Eckert, T. A. Kunkel:
High fidelity DNA synthesis by the Thermus aquaticus DNA polymerase.
- Elisabetta Pizzi, Sabino Liuni, Clara Frontali:
Detection of latent sequence periodicities.
- M. S. Searle, K. J. Embrey:
Sequence-specific interaction of Hoechst 33258 with the minor groove of an adenine-tract DNA duplex studied in solution by 1H NMR spectroscopy.
- D. Bell-Pedersen, S. Quirk, J. Clyman, M. Belfort:
Intron mobility in phage T4 is dependent upon a distinctive class of endonucleases and independent of DNA sequences encoding the intron core: mechanistic and evolutionary implications.
- J. M. Gualberto, J. H. Weil, J. M. Grienenberger:
Editing of the wheat coxIII transcript: evidence for twelve C to U and one U to C conversions and for sequence similarities around editing sites.
- R. G. Shea, J. C. Marsters, N. Bischofberger:
Synthesis, hybridization properties and antiviral activity of lipid- oligodeoxynucleotide conjugates.
- Margherita Bignami, D. P. Lane:
O6-methylguanine in the SV40 origin of replication inhibits binding but increases unwinding by viral large T antigen.
- A. Mian, G. A. Dover:
Promoter variation in the ribosomal RNA genes in Drosophila melanogaster strains.
- Alain Krol, Eric Westhof, M. Bach, R. Luhrmann, J. P. Ebel, P. Carbon:
Solution structure of human U1 snRNA. Derivation of a possible three- dimensional model.
- M. J. Damha, P. A. Giannaris, S. V. Zabarylo:
An improved procedure for derivatization of controlled-pore glass beads for solid-phase oligonucleotide synthesis.
- Herman L. Govan, Yadira Valles-Ayoub, Jonathan Braun:
Fine-mapping of DNA damage and repair in specific genomic segments.
- T. Sakata, H. Hiroaki, Y. Oda, T. Tanaka, M. Ikehara, S. Uesugi:
Studies on the structure and stabilizing factor of the CUUCGG hairpin RNA using chemically synthesized oligonucleotides.
- M. L. Michaels, L. Pham, Y. Nghiem, C. Cruz, J. H. Miller:
MutY, an adenine glycosylase active on G-A mispairs, has homology to endonuclease III.
- Peter E. Nielsen, N. E. Mollegaard, C. Jeppesen:
DNA conformational analysis in solution by uranyl mediated photocleavage.
- R. Rettenmeier, E. Natt, H. Zentgraf, G. Scherer:
Isolation and characterization of the human tyrosine aminotransferase gene.
- F. Hosoda, S. Nishimura, H. Uchida, M. Ohki:
An F factor based cloning system for large DNA fragments.
- S. A. Liebhaber, J. G. Emery, M. Urbanek, X. K. Wang, N. E. Cooke:
Characterization of a human cDNA encoding a widely expressed and highly conserved cysteine-rich protein with an unusual zinc-finger motif.
- J. P. von Kries, L. Phi-Van, S. Diekmann, W. H. Stratling:
A non-curved chicken lysozyme 5' matrix attachment site is 3' followed by a strongly curved DNA sequence.
- J. M. Malinge, M. Sip, A. J. Blacker, J.-M. Lehn, M. Leng:
Formation of a DNA monofunctional cis-platinum adduct cross-linking the intercalating drug N-methyl-2, 7-diazapyrenium.
- G. Theissen, J. Eberle, M. Zacharias, L. Tobias, R. Wagner:
The tL structure within the leader region of Escherichia coli ribosomal RNA operons has post-transcriptional functions.
- H. Ito, A. Sadaoka, Hirokazu Kotani, Nobutsugu Hiraoka, T. Nakamura:
Cloning, nucleotide sequence, and expression of the HincII restriction- modification system.
- P. Elvin, G. Slynn, D. Black, A. Graham, R. Butler, J. Riley, R. Anand, A. F. Markham:
Isolation of cDNA clones using yeast artificial chromosome probes.
- A. Ensser, H. Pfister:
Epidermodysplasia verruciformis associated human papillomaviruses present a subgenus-specific organization of the regulatory genome region.
- H. Tu, M. J. Casadaban:
The upstream activating sequence for L-leucine gene regulation in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- A. Ganguly, D. J. Prockop:
Detection of single-base mutations by reaction of DNA heteroduplexes with a water-soluble carbodiimide followed by primer extension: application to products from the polymerase chain reaction.
- Eric Gilson, D. Perrin, M. Hofnung:
DNA polymerase I and a protein complex bind specifically to E. coli palindromic unit highly repetitive DNA: implications for bacterial chromosome organization.
- T. E. Numrych, R. I. Gumport, J. F. Gardner:
A comparison of the effects of single-base and triple-base changes in the integrase arm-type binding sites on the site-specific recombination of bacteriophage lambda.
- P. E. Gonzaga, L. Harris, G. P. Margison, T. P. Brent:
Evidence that covalent complex formation between BCNU-treated oligonucleotides and E. coli alkyltransferases requires the O6- alkylguanine function.
- K. Muniyappa, K. Williams, J. W. Chase, C. M. Radding:
Active nucleoprotein filaments of single-stranded binding protein and recA protein on single-stranded DNA have a regular repeating structure.
- M. Comb, H. M. Goodman:
CpG methylation inhibits proenkephalin gene expression and binding of the transcription factor AP-2.
- A. A. Yolov, Z. A. Shabarova:
Constructing DNA by polymerase recombination.
- S. Wnendt, N. Ulbrich, U. Stahl:
Cloning and nucleotide sequence of a cDNA encoding the antifungal- protein of Aspergillus giganteus and preliminary characterization of the native gene.
- J. S. Rokem, A. Schon, D. Soll:
Sequence of a tRNAGly from Streptomyces coelicolor.
- J. Auer, G. Spicker, A. Bock:
Nucleotide sequence of the gene for elongation factor EF-1 alpha from the extreme thermophilic archaebacterium Thermococcus celer.
- O. Jbilo, Arnaud Chatonnet:
Complete sequence of rabbit butyrylcholinesterase.
- S. Hidaka, K. Kadowaki, K. Tsutsumi, K. Ishikawa:
Nucleotide sequence of the rice cytoplasmic aldolase cDNA.
- N. Amuro, M. Yamada, Y. Goto, T. Okazaki:
Complete nucleotide sequence of the gene encoding rat cytochrome c oxidase subunit IV.
- W. Willenbrink, W. J. Neubert:
Cloning and sequencing of the matrix protein gene (M) of Sendai virus (strain Fushimi).
- H. L. Cabrera y Poch, C. Arribas, M. Izquierdo:
Sequence of a Drosophila cDNA encoding a ubiquitin gene fusion to a 52- aa ribosomal protein tail.
- L. De Wit, A. de la Cuvellerie, J. Ooms, J. Content:
Nucleotide sequence of the 32 kDa-protein gene (antigen 85 A) of Mycobacterium bovis BCG.
- U. Maid, K. Zetsche:
Nucleotide sequence of the plastid 16S rRNA gene of the red alga Cyanidium caldarium.
- H. Klein, C. Gervais, M. Suh:
Nucleotide sequence of a hamster cDNA highly homologous to the Xenopus laevis S19 ribosomal protein.
- R. L. Spieker, B. Haas, Y. C. Charng, K. Freimuller, H. L. Sanger:
Primary and secondary structure of a new viroid 'species' (CbVd 1) present in the Coleus blumei cultivar 'Bienvenue'.
- P. J. Scotting, M. Hewitt, R. J. Keynes:
Isolation and analysis of chick homeobox cDNA clones.
- M. P. Schmitt, L. Tondre, A. Kirn, A. M. Aubertin:
The nucleotide sequence of a delayed early gene (31K) of frog virus 3.
- S. Ozawa, K. Nagata, D. W. Gong, Y. Yamazoe, R. Kato:
Nucleotide sequence of a full-length cDNA (PST-1) for aryl sulfotransferase from rat liver.
- J. F. Connaughton, W. D. Kaloss, P. G. Vanek, G. A. Nardone, J. G. Chirikjian:
The complete sequence of the Bacillus amyloliquefaciens proviral H2, BamHI methylase gene.
- S. C. Kring, K. R. Spindler:
Sequence of mouse adenovirus type 1 DNA encoding the amino terminus of protein IVa2.
- L. A. Barroso, S. Z. Wang, C. J. Phelps, J. L. Johnson, T. D. Wilkins:
Nucleotide sequence of Clostridium difficile toxin B gene.
- D. Powell, J. Franklin, F. Arisaka, G. Mosig:
Bacteriophage T4 DNA packaging genes 16 and 17.
- A. Healey, R. Mitchell, J. A. Upcroft, P. F. Boreham, P. Upcroft:
Complete nucleotide sequence of the ribosomal RNA tandem repeat unit from Giardia intestinalis.
- P. Genschik, Y. Parmentier, M. C. Criqui, J. Fleck:
Sequence of a ubiquitin carboxyl extension protein of Nicotiana tabacum.
- M. J. Grusby, S. C. Mitchell, L. H. Glimcher:
Molecular cloning of mouse cathepsin D.
- D. Drocourt, T. Calmels, J. P. Reynes, M. Baron, G. Tiraby:
Cassettes of the Streptoalloteichus hindustanus ble gene for transformation of lower and higher eukaryotes to phleomycin resistance.
- T. J. Mitchell, F. Mendez, J. C. Paton, P. W. Andrew, G. J. Boulnois:
Comparison of pneumolysin genes and proteins from Streptococcus pneumoniae types 1 and 2.
- I. Unfried, P. Gruendler:
Nucleotide sequence of the 5.8S and 25S rRNA genes and of the internal transcribed spacers from Arabidopsis thaliana.
- C. J. McInnes, M. Logan, J. Redmond, G. Entrican, G. D. Baird:
The molecular cloning of the ovine gamma-interferon cDNA using the polymerase chain reaction.
- M. J. Powell, J. E. Ogden:
Nucleotide sequence of human lactoferrin cDNA.
- M. Ikeda, M. Wachi, H. K. Jung, F. Ishino, M. Matsuhashi:
Nucleotide sequence involving murG and murC in the mra gene cluster region of Escherichia coli.
- Y. Tian, O. Tarlow, M. A. McCrae:
Nucleotide sequence of gene 2 of the UK tissue culture adapted strain of bovine rotavirus.
- D. Kordis, J. Pungercar, B. Strukelj, N. S. Liang, F. Gubensek:
Sequence of the cDNA coding for ammodytoxin B.
- Jing Chun Chen, Bing Yuan Meng, Masakazu Fukuta, Masahiro Sugiura:
Nucleotide sequence of the psbI gene of the cyanobacterium, Anacystis nidulans 6301.
- C. Haass, B. Pesold-Hurt, P. M. Kloetzel:
The Drosophila PROS-29 gene is a new member of the PROS-gene family.
- K. W. Hasel, J. G. Sutcliffe:
Nucleotide sequence of a cDNA coding for mouse cyclophilin.
- G. Borsani, A. Pizzuti, E. I. Rugarli, A. Falini, V. Silani, A. Sidoli, G. Scarlato, Francisco E. Baralle:
cDNA sequence of human beta-NGF.
- T. Sato, G. Theeragool, T. Yamamoto, M. Okamoto, Y. Kobayashi:
Revised nucleotide sequence of the sporulation gene spoVE from Bacillus subtilis.
- Padmini Kedar, Arifa S. Khan:
Nucleotide sequence of the integrase (IN) gene of an endogenous murine leukemia retroviral DNA.
- C. J. Bird, E. L. Rice, C. A. Murphy, Q. Y. Liu, M. A. Ragan:
Nucleotide sequences of 18S ribosomal RNA genes from the red algae Gracilaria tikvahiae McLachlan, Gracilaria verrucosa (Hudson) Papenfuss and Gracilariopsis sp.
- J. A. Hadwiger, S. I. Reed:
Nucleotide sequence of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae CLN1 and CLN2 genes.
- I. Khan, A. K. Grover:
Cloning of internal Ca pump from rabbit stomach smooth muscle.
- R. Sedlmeier, H. Schmieger:
Nucleotide sequences of tRNA genes in Streptomyces lividans 66.
- J. L. Casanova, C. Pannetier, C. Jaulin, P. Kourilsky:
Optimal conditions for directly sequencing double-stranded PCR products with sequenase.
- C. Hart, S. Y. Chang, S. Kwok, J. Sninsky, C. Y. Ou, G. Schochetman:
A replication-deficient HIV-1 DNA used for quantitation of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- A. N. Malik, P. M. McLean, A. Roberts, P. S. Barnett, A. G. Demaine, J. P. Banga, A. M. McGregor:
A simple high yield method for the preparation of lambda gt10 DNA suitable for subcloning, amplification and direct sequencing.
- D. R. Groebe, A. E. Chung, C. Ho:
Cationic lipid-mediated co-transfection of insect cells.
- J. L. Weber, A. E. Kwitek, P. E. May:
Dinucleotide repeat polymorphisms at the D16S260, D16S261, D16S265, D16S266, and D16S267 loci.
- J. L. Weber, A. E. Kwitek, P. E. May:
Dinucleotide repeat polymorphisms at the D5S107, D5S108, D5S111, D5S117 and D5S118 loci.
- J. L. Weber, A. E. Kwitek, P. E. May:
Dinucleotide repeat polymorphisms at the D11S419 and CD3D loci.
- J. L. Weber, A. E. Kwitek, P. E. May, M. H. Polymeropoulos, S. Ledbetter:
Dinucleotide repeat polymorphisms at the DXS453, DXS454 and DXS458 loci.
- J. L. Weber, A. E. Kwitek, P. E. May, D. Patterson, H. Drabkin:
Dinucleotide repeat polymorphisms at the D8S85, D8S87, and D8S88 loci.
- J. L. Weber, A. E. Kwitek, P. E. May:
Dinucleotide repeat polymorphisms at the D7S435 and D7S440 loci.