- Nikola K. Kasabov, Robert Kozma:
Methods and systems for intelligent human-computer interaction.
- Dario Albesano, Roberto Gemello, Franco Mana:
Hybrid HMM-NN modeling of stationary-transitional units for continuous speech recognition.
- Jae-Hoon Jeong, Hoon Kim, Doh-Suk Kim, Soo-Young Lee:
Speaker adaptation based on judge neural networks for real world implementations of Voice-Command systems.
- Kazuyo Tanaka, Hiroaki Kojima:
Between-word distance calculation in a symbolic domain and its applications to speech recognition.
- Philip J. Sallis, Diana Kassabova:
Computer-mediated communication: experiments with e-mail readability.
- Ken-ichiro Miura, Takashi Nagano:
A computational model for the detection of object motion by moving observer using self-motion signals.
- Abbas Z. Kouzani, Fangpo He, Karl Sammut:
Towards invariant face recognition.
- Sung-Bae Cho:
Ensemble of structure-adaptive self-organizing maps for high performance classification.
- Shiro Usui, Yoshifumi Arai, Shigeki Nakauchi:
Neural networks for device-independent digital color imaging.
- Nikola K. Kasabov, Eric O. Postma, H. Jaap van den Herik:
AVIS: a connectionist-based framework for integrated auditory and visual information processing.
- Paul P. Wang:
Soft modeling for a certain class of intelligent and complex systems.
Copyright © Sun May 17 00:04:32 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Hao Ying, Guanrong Chen:
Analytical Theory of Fuzzy Control with Applications.
- Sung-Kyung Hong, Reza Langari:
An LMI-based H fuzzy control system design with TS framework.
- Sungshin Kim, George J. Vachtsevanos:
An intelligent approach to integration and control of textile processes.
- Jing Li, Hua O. Wang, David Niemann, Kazuo Tanaka:
Dynamic parallel distributed compensation for Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy systems: An LMI approach.
- S. Jagannathan, Frank L. Lewis:
Robust backstepping control of a class of nonlinear systems using fuzzy logic.
- Chen Wei, Li-Xin Wang:
A note on universal approximation by hierarchical fuzzy systems.
- James Carvajal, Guanrong Chen, Haluk Ögmen:
Fuzzy PID controller: Design, performance evaluation, and stability analysis.
- Jialiang Lu, Hao Ying, Zhigang Sun, Peiyun Wu, Guanrong Chen:
Real-time ultrasound-guided fuzzy control of tissue coagulation progress during laser heating.
- Hao Ying:
Theory and application of a novel fuzzy PID controller using a simplified Takagi-Sugeno rule scheme.