March 2002 Special issue:
Real-Time Dependable Objects
- Carlos Eduardo Pereira, Roberto Baldoni:
- Bran Selic:
The emerging real-time UML standard.
- K. H. (Kane) Kim, Juqiang Liu, H. Miyazaki, Eltefaat Shokri:
A CORBA service middleware enabling high-level high-precision real-time distributed object programming.
- Wolfgang A. Halang, Carlos Eduardo Pereira, Alceu Heinke Frigeri:
Safe object oriented programming of distributed real time systems in PEARL.
- Roy Friedman, Erez Hadad:
Client-side enhancements using portable interceptors.
- Priya Narasimhan, Louise E. Moser, P. M. Melliar-Smith:
Strongly consistent replication and recovery of fault-tolerant CORBA applications.
- Carlos O'Ryan, Douglas C. Schmidt, J. Russell Noseworthy:
Patterns and performance of a CORBA event service for large-scale distributed interactive simulations.
- Francisco J. Torres-Rojas, Mustaque Ahamad, Michel Raynal:
Real-time based strong consistency for distributed objects.
- Jinn-ke Jan, Yu-Yi Chen:
A secure anonymous voting protocol with a complete supervision.
- Oran Sharon, Alexander Vainshtein, Anatoly Likholat:
On the relation between the throughput gain with slot reuse and the number of address bits in the dual bus configuration Part 1: Maximum throughput.
- Oran Sharon, Anatoly Likholat:
On the relation between the throughput gain with slot reuse and the number of address bits in the dual bus configuration Part 2: Linear and equal throughputs.
- Nageswara S. V. Rao, Nachimuthu Manickam:
General quickest paths and path-tables.
- Ahmad R. Sharafat, Mehran S. Fallah:
A measure of resilience against denial of service attacks in computer networks.
- Seung-Joon Seok, Sung-Hyuck Lee, Jinwoo Park, Chul-Hee Kang:
Characteristics of assured service and an alternative RIO scheme in differentiated services networks.
- Der-Chyuan Lou, Te-Lung Yin, Ming-Chang Chang:
An efficient steganographic approach.
- Kun-Lung Wu, Philip S. Yu:
Controlled replication for hash routing-based web caching.
- Sang-Wook Kim, Hee-Sun Won:
Bulk-loading of a multidimensional file: algorithm and its performance evaluation.
Copyright © Sat May 16 23:54:38 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Miao Ma, Erry Gunawan:
Single-code and multi-code DS/CDMA MAC protocols for video/voice integration.
- Doo-Hyun Kim, K. H. (Kane) Kim, Sheng Liu, Jin-Hyung Kim:
A TMO-based approach to tolerance of transmission jitters in tele-audio services.
- Domenico Cotroneo, Nicola Mazzocca, Luigi Romano, Stefano Russo:
A fault tolerant access to legacy database systems using CORBA technology.
- Jameson Mbale, Xiaofei Xu, Domenico Ursino:
Acquisition of interoperability using intelligent binary schema matching technology.
- Zhijun Ding, Changjun Jiang:
Temporal Petri nets model of concurrent systems.
- Michel Raynal:
Token-based sequential consistency.