- Enrico W. Coiera:
Intelligent monitoring and control of dynamic physiological systems.
- Keith L. Downing:
Physiological applications of consistency-based diagnosis.
- N. Serdar Uckun, Benoit M. Dawant, D. P. Lindstrom:
Model-based diagnosis in intensive care monitoring: the YAQ approach.
- David Ash, G. Gold, Adam Seiver, Barbara Hayes-Roth:
Guaranteeing real-time response with limited resources.
- Geoffrey Rutledge, George E. Thomsen, Brad R. Farr, Maria A. Tovar, Jeanette X. Polaschek, Ingo A. Beinlich, Lewis B. Sheiner, Lawrence M. Fagan:
The design and implementation of a ventilator-management advisor.
- Ute Gappa, Frank Puppe, Stefan Schewe:
Graphical knowledge acquisition for medical diagnostic expert systems.
- J. Kern, G. Dezelic, T. Durrigl, S. Vuletic:
Medical decision making based on inductive learning method.
- Gerhard Widmer, Werner Horn, Bernhard Nagele:
Automatic knowledge base refinement: learning from examples and deep knowledge in rheumatology.
- D. A. Giuse, N. B. Giuse, R. A. Miller:
Consistency enforcement in medical knowledge base construction.
- Giordano Lanzola, Mario Stefanelli:
Inferential knowledge acquisition.
- Kristian G. Olesen, Steen Andreassen:
Specification of models in large expert systems based on causal probabilistic networks.
- Gregory F. Cooper:
Probabilistic and decision-theoretic systems in medicine.
- Yang Xiang, B. Pant, A. Eisen, Michael P. Beddoes, David Poole:
Multiply sectioned Bayesian networks for neuromuscular diagnosis.
- Steve B. Cousins, W. Chen, Mark E. Frisse:
A tutorial introduction to stochastic simulation algorithms for belief networks.
- R. E. Neopolitan:
Computing the confidence in a medical decision obtained from an influence diagram.
- Tod S. Levitt, Marcus W. Hedgcock, John W. Dye, Scott E. Johnston, Vera M. Shadle, Dmitry Vosky:
Bayesian inference for model-based segmentation of computed radiographs of the hand.
Copyright © Sat May 16 23:51:05 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)