Copyright © Sun May 17 00:14:03 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- David S. Atkinson, Pravin M. Vaidya:
A cutting plane algorithm for convex programming that uses analytic centers.
- O. Bahn, O. Du Merle, Jean-Louis Goffin, Jean-Philippe Vial:
A cutting plane method from analytic centers for stochastic programming.
- Dick den Hertog, Florian Jarre, Kees Roos, Tamás Terlaky:
A sufficient condition for self-concordance, with application to some classes of structured convex programming problems.
- Krzysztof C. Kiwiel:
Proximal level bundle methods for convex nondifferentiable optimization, saddle-point problems and variational inequalities.
- Claude Lemaréchal, Arkadii Nemirovskii, Yurii Nesterov:
New variants of bundle methods.
- Yurii Nesterov:
Complexity estimates of some cutting plane methods based on the analytic barrier.
- Yurii Nesterov, A. S. Nemirovskii:
An interior-point method for generalized linear-fractional programming.
- Lieven Vandenberghe, Stephen P. Boyd:
A primal-dual potential reduction method for problems involving matrix inequalities.
- Bintong Chen, Patrick T. Harker:
A continuation method for monotone variational inequalities.
- Aniekan Ebiefung:
Nonlinear mappings associated with the generalized linear complementarity problem.
- Dorit S. Hochbaum, Sung-Pil Hong:
About strongly polynomial time algorithms for quadratic optimization over submodular constraints.
- Renato D. C. Monteiro, Stephen J. Wright:
Superlinear primal-dual affine scaling algorithms for LCP.
- Michel X. Goemans:
Worst-case comparison of valid inequalities for the TSP.
- Jianming Miao:
A quadratically convergent O((k+1)root(n)L)-iteration algorithm for the P(k)-matrix linear complementarity problem.
- Sridhar Tayur, Rekha R. Thomas, N. R. Natraj:
An algebraic geometry algorithm for scheduling in presence of setups and correlated demands.
- Jia-Ming Cao:
Necessary and sufficient condition for local minima of a class of nonconvex quadratic programs.
- Steef L. van de Velde:
Dual decomposition of a single-machine scheduling problem.
- Mihir Bellare, Phillip Rogaway:
The complexity of approximating a nonlinear program.
- Zelda B. Zabinsky, G. R. Wood, Mike A. Steel, William Baritompa:
Pure adaptive search for finite global optimization.
- Alexander I. Barvinok:
New algorithms for linear k-matroid intersection and matroid k-parity problems.
- Herbert Hamers, Peter Borm, Stef Tijs:
On games corresponding to sequencing situations with ready times.