January 2001 Topological representation and reasoning in design and manufacturing
April 2001 Topological Representation and Reasoning in Design and Manufacturing
September 2001 AI in Equipment Service
- Alice M. Agogino, Piero P. Bonissone, Kai Goebel, George J. Vachtsevanos:
Special Issue: AI in equipment service.
- Piero P. Bonissone, Kai Goebel:
Soft Computing for diagnostics in equipment service.
- Burton H. Lee:
Using FMEA models and ontologies to build diagnostic models.
- Benoit Farley:
Extracting information from free-text aircraft repair notes.
- Satnam Alag, Alice M. Agogino, Mahesh Morjaria:
A methodology for intelligent sensor measurement, validation, fusion, and fault detection for equipment monitoring and diagnostics.
- Finn Verner Jensen, Uffe Kjærulff, Brian Kristiansen, Helge Langseth, Claus Skaanning, Jirí Vomlel, Marta Vomlelová:
The SACSO methodology for troubleshooting complex systems.
- Kai Goebel:
Architecture and design of a diagnostic information fusion system.
- Peng Wang, George J. Vachtsevanos:
Fault prognostics using dynamic wavelet neural networks.
Copyright © Sat May 16 23:49:54 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)