- K. Clarke, R. O'Moore, R. Smeets, Jan L. Talmon, J. Brender, P. McNair, Pirkko Nykänen, Jane Grimson, B. Barber:
A methodology for evaluation of knowledge-based systems in medicine.
- C. Nohr:
The evaluation of expert diagnostic systems. How to assess outcomes and quality parameters?
- E. D. Lehmann, T. Deutsch, Ewart R. Carson, P. H. Sönksen:
Combining rule-based reasoning and mathematical modelling in diabetes care.
- H. J. Leicester, Abdul V. Roudsari, E. D. Lehmann, Ewart R. Carson:
Methodological issues in validating decision-support systems for insulin dosage adjustment.
- Peter J. F. Lucas:
Refinement of the HEPAR expert system: tools and techniques.
- T. Schioler, Jan L. Talmon, J. Nolan, P. McNair:
Information technology factors in transferability of knowledge based systems in medicine.
- Norberto Ezquerra, A. Pazos:
Neural computing in medicine.
- Michael Egmont-Petersen, Jan L. Talmon, J. Brender, P. McNair:
On the quality of neural net classifiers.
- Steven L. Armentrout, James A. Reggia, M. Weinrich:
A neural model of cortical map reorganization following a focal lesion.
- Xiaohui Liu, Gongxian Cheng, John Xingwang Wu:
Identifying the measurement noise in glaucomatous testing: an artificial neural network approach.
- Georg Dorffner, Gerold Porenta:
On using feedforward neural networks for clinical diagnostic tasks.
- Y. C. Wu, D. H. Gustafson:
Removing the assumption of conditional independence from Bayesian decision models by using artificial neural networks: some practical techniques and a case study.
Copyright © Sat May 16 23:51:05 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)