Copyright © Sat May 16 23:50:39 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Yingxu Wang, Dilip Patel:
Editors' introduction: Comparative software engineering: Review and perspectives.
- Dines Bjørner:
Pinnacles of software engineering: 25 years of formal methods.
- Franck Barbier, Brian Henderson-Sellers:
Object modelling languages: An evaluation and some key expectations for the future.
- Hany H. Ammar, Bojan Cukic, Ali Mili, Christopher P. Fuhrman:
A comparative analysis of hardware and software fault tolerance: Impact on software reliability engineering.
- Colette Rolland, Naveen Prakash:
From conceptual modelling to requirements engineering.
- Barry W. Boehm, Chris Abts, Sunita Chulani:
Software development cost estimation approaches - A survey.
- Jeffrey J. P. Tsai, Kuang Xu:
A comparative study of formal verification techniques for software architecture specifications.
- Nader Nada, David C. Rine:
Three empirical evaluations of a software reuse reference model.
- Watts S. Humphrey:
Software - A performing science?
- Antony Bryant:
Metaphor, myth and mimicry: The bases of software engineering.
- Boris Beizer:
Software is different.
- Claus Lewerentz, Heinrich Rust:
Are software engineers true engineers?
- D. Janaki Ram, K. N. Anantharaman, K. N. Guruprasad, M. Sreekanth, S. V. G. K. Raju, A. Ananda Rao:
An approach for pattern oriented software development based on a design handbook.
- Graham A. King:
Quality technique transfer: Manufacturing and software.
- Bakul Banerjee:
Mapping software: Are we nearing standardization?