- Eric Dietrich:
Editorial AI, Situatedness, Creativity, and Intelligence; or the Evolution of the Little Hearing Bones.
- Brahim Chaib-draa, P. Levesque:
Hierarchical model and communication by signs, signals and symbols in multiagent environments.
- Evelina Lamma, Paola Mello:
An assumption-based truth maintenance system dealing with non-ground justifications.
- Gerhard Weiss:
An action-oriented perspective of learning in classifier systems.
- Martin Zahn, Walter Hower:
Backtracking along with constraint processing and their time complexities.
- Eugene Santos Jr.:
Unifying time and uncertainty for diagnosis.
- Christopher D. Green:
Fodor, functions, physics, and fantasyland: is AI a Mickey Mouse discipline?
Copyright © Sun May 17 00:09:18 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Robert C. Mathews:
Editorial The Right Stuff.
- Valerie L. Shalin, Dennis A. Bertram:
Functions of expertise in a medical intensive care unit.
- Lia Di Bello:
Providing multiple 'ways in' to expertise for learners with different backgrounds : When it works and what it suggests about adult cognitive development.
- Robert C. Mathews, Irving M. Lane, Lewis G. Roussel, Mark S. Nagy, Dawn E. Haptonstahl, Drew B. Brock:
Using conscious reflection, group processes, and AI to facilitate development of expertise.
- Robert L. Campbell, Lia Di Bello:
Studying human expertise: Beyond the binary paradigm.
- Rattikorn Hewett:
Using programming expertise for controlling software synthesis.
- David B. Leake:
Experience, introspection and expertise: Learning to refine the case-based reasoning process.
- Michael J. Prietula, Steven S. Vicinanza, Tridas Mukhopadhyay:
Software-effort estimation with a case-based reasoner.
- Edgar A. Whitley:
Confusion, social knowledge and the design of intelligent machines.
- Selmer Bringsjord, Elizabeth Bringsjord:
The case against AI from imagistic expertise.
- Mark H. Bickhard, Robert L. Campbell:
Developmental aspects of expertise: Rationality and generalization.