2004 Special Issue on Biomedical Engineering and IT
- Qiong Lin, Y. S. Morsi, Benjamin Smith, William Yang:
Numerical simulation and structure verification of Jellyfish heart valve.
- E. C. Teo, H. W. Ng:
The biomechanical response of lower cervical spine under axial, flexion and extension loading using FE method.
- Li Pheng Khoo, Yiyu Cai, Zhuo Wei Xiong, Yean Leng Lim, Mark L. Wahlqvist, Sai Cheong Fok:
Computation tools for the combat of cardiovascular heart disease.
- Kim-Kheng Lee, Ee-Chon Teo, Tian-Xia Qiu, Hong-Wan Ng, Kai Yang:
Finite element modelling of lumbar motion segment using digitiser.
- W. H. Guo, S. Y. E. Lim, Sai Cheong Fok, G. Y. C. Chan:
Virtual reality for memory rehabilitation.
- G. H. Lim, D. N. Ghista, T. Y. Koo, J. C. C. Tan, P. C. T. Eng, C. M. Loo:
Cardiac-fitness biomathematical model of HR response to VO2 during and after exercise stress-testing.
- O. J. Huat, D. N. Ghista, N. K. Beng, T. C. C. John:
Optimal stride frequency computed from the double-compound pendulum of the leg, and verified experimentally as the preferred stride frequency of jogging.
- Hua Nong Ting, Jasmy Yunus, Sandra Vandort, Sheikh Hussain Shaikh Salleh:
Computer-based speech training for children.
- Y. Y. Kho, S. Hashim, C. F. Soon:
Vital physiological signs monitoring.
- E. Y. K. Ng, Sai Cheong Fok:
Laser Doppler perfusion imaging for the study of alternative medicine.
- Y. Y. Cai, J. L. Lee, Z. N. Ma, Y. L. Lim:
IT in traditional Chinese medicine research management.
2004 Special Issue on Thermal-Fluid Devices and Machinery
Copyright © Sun May 17 00:01:25 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)